At StepFWD we are on a mission to grow the number of diverse startup teams by teaching them “how to” startup properly, facilitating the connection with experienced mentors, and making them investible.
For the past 3 years, we’ve worked with 31 startups from 13 industries, comprised of 60 founders (27 being female founders), from 7 countries. We had 60+ mentors volunteering their time to help our entrepreneurs grow and 50+ community partners spread the word about our activities.
We are looking for a person that has a marketing background, is interested in being part of the startup environment, wants to work in a small team, loves to help others grow, and is willing to get out of their professional comfort zone.
If you think you are that person, read on 👇
Alternatively, if you know somebody that fits the role please send them this position 🙏
Type: Full time
Location: hybrid – online most of the time, but we meet at TechHub Bucharest for meetings & work sessions
Contract: Paid at market value for the role
- (Around) 2 years of experience working in Marketing / PR / Communication
- Content creation and/or Social Media account management is a plus
- Ideally, should have experience in promoting communities, events, or programs
- Passionate about the startup environment & how tech startups work
- Ready to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willing to put in extra effort to help startups succeed
- Great verbal & writing skills (ENG & RO)
- Comfortable working asynchronous with Google Suite, Slack & Asana
- Loves to work with people
- Managing their working time and energy efficiently
- Great attention to detail in every task
- Creating & managing the communication plan
- Creating and promoting content: articles, blog posts, interviews, newsletter, social media posts, press releases, etc.
- Promoting the activities across our own social media channels & on other channels
- Creating content for program partners: articles, updates, etc.
- Keeping the relationship with the press & community partners
30% of the time you will also help with the following:
- Scouting startups for our programs
- Participating in all the pre-accelerator activities
- Organizing events & other initiatives
- Full ownership and autonomy
- Making connections with all startup ecosystems actors
- Learn first-hand business skills from the StepFWD mentors
- Flexible working schedule & off days
Send a short email to email@example.com with your LinkedIn / CV and answer these 2 questions:
- What makes you fit for the role?
- Why do you want to be part of the StepFWD team?
Liviu will take it from there!